Sunday, August 8, 2010

Customer's Comments - Hibiscus and More


Read what our customer's are saying about their shopping experience with Hibiscus and More.com

Kathleen From Katy, Texas says:
It arrived Monday in good condition. I have transplanted it to a bigger pot and it is now sitting on the corner of my patio. Thank you.

Kathleen From Katy, Texas says: My peach hibiscus bloomed this morning. It is gorgeous. With this rainy June and July, it is like spring here in the Houston area. Here is a picture.Kathleen's picture is in the upper right hand corner.

Sharon From Marshall, North Carolina says: I was beginning to think that if my cotton candy didn't start blooming I would have to wait until next year. The bush is growing beautifully. Low and behold, there was the most beautiful flower. I had not even seen the bud. I was like a new parent...I called my mother to come over and see. Thank you so much. Sharon.

Sue From From Riverside, California says: JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW HOW PLEASED I AM WITH MY PLANT. IT ARRIVED IN TIP/TOP CONDITION!!!!! LOTS OF RICH, GREEN LEAVES AND VERY HEALTHY. NOW, I HAVE TO PAINFULLY WAIT FOR IT TO BLOOM... IT WILL BE WORTH IT. THANKS AGAIN.

Have you purchased products from Hibiscus and More, if so send us an email about you shopping experience at: cheryl@hibiscusandmore.com. We would enjoy telling others about your shopping experience.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete